Affecto are working with one of Derby’s biggest retailers and players in the eCommerce space. They are looking for a website manager who will support the marketing team in the management and development of the company’s websites, intranet and online marketing.
This is an exciting new role for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and really take ownership of driving of this eCommerce site forward. You do not need to have management experience, you just need to be able work closely with brand managers and senior leadership.
You will be:
- Further developing the existing websites content, appearance and functionality.
- Reporting of bugs and problems with websites to external agency.
- Creating detailed specifications for new websites and enhancements of existing websites.
- Project management of all website related projects.
- Working closely with brand managers and marketing manager to implement new (branded) websites using the existing content management system.
- Creating additional web pages or simple websites such as a team blog as and when required.
- Development and implantation of online data capture forms and pages.
- Preparing statistical information on web traffic and usage to support timely and informed decision-making.
- Make suggestions to enhance websites based on existing circumstances, web stat reports, market trends and technological advancements.
You should have experience or understanding of the following:
- Experience in writing for the web or marketing
- Working on an intranet and or external websites
- Using online analytics systems such as Google analytics
- Understanding of new media and digital tactics
- Using a content management system (Magento would be advantageous)
- Word Press
- Photoshop or Illustrator
If you think this is a role you would thrive in then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. Similarly, if you are interested but not sure if the role is right for you, submit your CV and we would be happy to tell you more.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Amber Peacock: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.