Affecto are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Test Analyst to join a dynamic Test Team in a growing tech driven business in the heart of Sheffield. You will have a strong technical background and an inquisitive approach to testing. Your immediate responsibility would be manual exploratory testing where you will be to utilise existing tools as well as create your own to aid the testing process.
In the future you will be involved in Automation testing so any familiarity or experience with automation tools would be highly beneficial. Additionally you will be key to the design of new products in a team where everyone is responsible for quality.
- Functional and non-functional testing, using a context-driven approach
- Integration, and regression testing
- Identifying, prioritising and managing bugs/defects
- Creating and maintaining test data
- Collaborating with other areas of the Production Team
- Providing feedback and information to stakeholders to assist decision-making processes
- Assist in the creation of automated checks
- Testing experience working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Strong experience of functional and non-functional testing
- Experience of testing web applications
- Familiarity with exploratory testing approaches and session-based testing
- Experience of Linux-based operating systems and terminal commands
- Basic MySQL knowledge
- Knowledge of LAMP environments
BONUS OR DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE
- Experience of test automation tools and concepts (WebDriver, Selenium Grid)
- Experience of testing mobile applications and websites on mobile devices
- Experience of load testing tools and practices
- Experience of BDD tools and concepts (Behat, Gherkin, etc.)
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for any tester who wants to accelerate their career working in a technical environment! You will benefit from flexible working and a variety of other benefits. If you’re interested in hearing more, or think this role could be a perfect fit, then please do apply now!Apply Now
For full details, email Amber: Amber@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.