SQL / BI Developer
Affecto are proud to be working with a well-established business in the manufacturing industry, based the Wakefield area. Our client is looking for an experienced SQL/BI Developer to join their evolving IT Department, to develop, support and maintain reporting using SSRS.
What you will do:
- Be able to hit the ground running with your knowledge of SQL
- Develop procedures and functions where necessary to support reports
- Monitor performance of existing reports
- Support and advise internal customers
- Use your initiative where required and think creatively to solve problems
What you will need:
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- A strong knowledge of SQL Server and TSQL
- BI Stack knowledge (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft NAV would be advantageous, as would general IT knowledge outside of the database arena
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of and develop a role within a truly successful business.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.