Software Developer (.NET / Angular / Full Stack)
Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment business who are proud to be working with a Dunstable based, forward thinking system solutions company, who are looking to grow their globally distributed team in the UK. A well-established business, they have a world class team that designs, develops and maintains high quality, innovative and fully performing system solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven Software Developer to join them on their journey.
What you will do:
- Carry out hands on development of a web based banking product
- Lead other members of the team by providing code reviews, technical mentoring and communications
- Play a key role throughout the product lifecycle including implementation, testing and support
- Support both UK and Global customers
What you need:
- Great written and verbal communication skills to a globally distributed team
- Experience with Web Services and User Interface Design
- The ability to demonstrate experience of communicating complex technical issues and solutions to an audience of varied technical ability
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- Desirable experience using IIS, Windows Server 2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (2008+)
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-established, global company - if the above sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Amber Peacock: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.