Software Developer (Java)
Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment business who are proud to be working with an industry-leading Sheffield based business who are looking to grow their Platform Engineering team. A global, forward thinking business, they have a world class team and an ever-expanding portfolio of blue-chip clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Software Engineer (Java) to join them on their journey.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the strategic development of a platform capable of processing and reliably storing data
- Play a key role in ensuring the platform provides a sustainable environment to support the company’s telematics processing and storage requirements, within strict SLA’s
- Organise the storage, establishment and updating of all documentation associated with the production and development systems
- Be responsible for all routines associated with management, processing, data collection and storage
What you’ll need:
- An extensive knowledge of Java
- Experience using Amazon Web Services or similar
- Experience of server and database management
- A good knowledge of Concurrency & Networking
- NoSQL database experience
- Knowledge of Linux based OS
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an industry leading company - if the above sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Please note, salary is dependent on experience.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment support all roles within IT including Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, MI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.Apply Now
For full details, email Sophie Chapman-Dempster: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.