Senior UX Architect
Affecto are currently seeking a talented UX designer to join a one of a kind group of Design & UX professionals in an established organisation. You will report to the Design Lead and your work will be vital in the creation of innovative and seamless End to End User Experiences for our clients range of software solutions.
This engaging opportunity will see you working on a wide variety of projects and products where you will be continuously challenged and educated. You work will contribute heavily to all future software products and will be key in delivering an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point.
- 5 years+ experience as a User Experience professional
- Strong working knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Good experience of design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation.
- Understanding of usability analysis tools
- Existing portfolio of work
- Expertise in UXD best practices.
- Strong background on User Experience and design research methods.
- Strong portfolio of applying user-centred design practices in product development.
- Experience developing and managing significant user experience design projects.
In this position, you will collaborate with a number of teams both on site and distributed globally. In addition to this you will need to be comfortable travelling between two UK offices regularly to work with the aforementioned teams.
The successful candidate for this position will enjoy a dynamic working environment, generous salary package, and fantastic career progression opportunities.
As part of our clients hiring process new employees will have to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check to begin working with the organisation. If you have any concerns about this please let Affecto know.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Amber Peacock: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.