Senior Software Engineer
Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment business who are proud to be working with a Sheffield based dynamic company in the financial sector. Our client is looking to grow their Software Development team. A forward-thinking business, they have a world class team that builds high quality, innovative and fully performing software. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven Senior Software Engineer to join them on their journey.
What you will do:
- Convert deliverables into detailed, technical designs after liaising with project stakeholders to understand key deliverables
- Assist the development manager and make sure junior members of the team are fully supported
- Be confident in taking ownership of the account platform and configuration and making sure the platform is in line with the future demand of the business
- Be an expert in monitoring both internal and external systems using cutting edge tools and technology
- Make decisions on technologies and techniques to be used in the delivery of critical projects
What you need:
- Excellent communication skills – you will need to be comfortable addressing different types of audiences
- Fluency in modern technical architecture and design practices. You will be able to make sure these adhere to the client’s technology road map.
- A history of working in a multi-channel environment
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies, in particular Agile SDLC’s including XP and Scrum
- Substantial industry experience and demonstrable knowledge of web technologies in a mission critical environment
- Broad knowledge of industry best-practice
- Significant experience in designing and building high volume commercial web sites and applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading company - if the above sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Amber Peacock: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.