Senior Recruitment Consultant - Software Architecture & Development
The IT sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK and Affecto is one of Yorkshire's leading independent specialist IT recruitment consultancies, offering a forward-thinking, innovative approach to recruitment. We partner with a diverse range of clients across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. These range from exciting start-ups developing the next big thing in tech, to larger organisations with a global presence. Regardless of size, our clients all receive a consistently high level of service with contract, interim or permanent recruitment solutions provided on a retained, contingency or Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO) basis.
About the Role
We operate in vertical markets across the IT sector with all consultants specialising in markets such as Software & Web Development, Data Science & Analytics, Architecture, Project & Programme Delivery, Network, Infrastructure & Support and Information & Cyber Security. This approach means our consultants are true specialists and become integrated within their market, treated as a peer by both clients and candidates alike. Affecto is growing rapidly and we are looking for successful Senior Recruitment Consultants with experience in niche, candidate driven markets who can help us get to the next level. You’ll play a key role within our Senior Team and will be expected to help execute our ambitious strategy for 2017. You might not have experience in IT recruitment but by working with our accomplished team, we’ll ensure you’ll be well equipped to stand at the forefront of specialist IT Recruitment and develop your career with us!
Your duties as a Senior Recruitment Consultant within Software & Web Development at Affecto will include:
- Building and managing a permanent/interim/contract recruitment desk within a specific IT specialism
- Identifying commercial opportunities through utilising our strong network and market intelligence
- Having an active client facing role, with a focus on winning and developing strategic Key Accounts
- Ensuring each assignment is delivered to budget and in-line with client’s expectations
- Effectively demonstrating “best practices” and increasing our brand awareness
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets in line with a mutually agreed business plan
Quite simply, we’re looking for experienced Senior Recruitment Consultants who share our vision and ambition to become the region’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy. A knowledge of the technology sector would be great; however, this isn’t a deal breaker – in fact, if you have a smartphone or use a computer then you will already know a great deal more about the IT industry that you think.
Whatever your experience, you’ll need to be motivated and hungry to succeed within a company where you will be extremely well rewarded for your efforts.
About The Offer
- Competitive Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience).
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Comprehensive training programme.
- Tailored career development plans.
- Excellent working environment - onsite parking, breakout areas, etc.
- Awesome programme of sales incentives, rewards, days out, client entertainment, etc.
So, if you're a talented Senior Recruitment Consultant, with experience in niche markets, looking for an environment that supports and rewards your success, please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential, exploratory chat.
Your application for this role will be reviewed by Affecto and unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.