Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, up to £55,000 Sheffield
This role is with an exciting Technology business based in the heart of Sheffield. As one of the UK’s fastest growing EdTech companies, they are excited about growing their reach and are now seeking an exceptional Product Manager to join their team and share that ambition.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating new opportunities to enhance the product - whether this be on the core site or mobile apps. They are seeking an individual with a proven track record of driving forward high-performing product development teams, ideally within an e-commerce (ideally marketplace) business. You will be responsible for implementing agile development principles in building your squad’s product roadmap and backlog. Whilst you will lead on product, they believe it is important to work in a collaborative way in which all members of the company are able to input on product exploration and enhancement - thus creating a fast-moving, truly engaged team. Product analysis will be a central component of the role and applicants must, therefore, be able to demonstrate an outstanding record in funnel-tracking and metric-driven product development. An understanding of marketing and customer service will be beneficial, as they seek to create a seamless user experience. Ideally, you will have a relevant level of coding ability or a strong understanding of coding principles and technologies they can utilise to support product initiatives.
You and your team will not be assessed on output (i.e. what gets developed) but on the outcome of the products and features developed - the business impact they have. They are seeking someone who embodies the values and aspirations they hold as a company. You must, therefore, be positive, driven, smart, collaborative and reflective - a passion for learning and continuous improvement is essential. They’re aiming to achieve something great!
Required Experience and Characteristics:
● Minimum of 5 years experience of working as a digital Product Manager, including within an e-commerse (ideally marketplace) business.
● Proven track record of delivering successful products - taking product ideas from research to shipped releases, iterating on releases to deliver continued improvements.
● Proven record of analytics-driven product exploration - must have strong data analysis skills and high level of mathematics ability (SQL familiarity essential - previous use of Cluvio and Mixpanel beneficial).
● Experience running A/B tests, conducting market research, user behaviour tracking, etc.
● Some coding ability preferable - working knowledge of HTML and CSS - and strong record of exploiting new technologies to drive product success.
● A positive, driven work ethic and a commitment to building great relationships with colleagues.
● Passion for learning and achieving.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link or contact David in the office on 0114 401 0521
For full details, email David Wainwright: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.