Senior PMO Analyst
Affecto Recruitment are proud to representing one of the region's leading financial services organisations as they tackle a significant change portfolio. As part of this extremely exciting project, we're looking for an experienced Senior PMO Analyst to help design and build a robust PMO as part of this ambitious piece of organisational change.
- Implementation of preferred Project Management / ERP platform along with documenting any supporting process, procedures, policies and work instructions
- Resource Allocations, planning & scenario modelling. Deliver a robust resource management process, ensuring that capacity is understood and demand is identified for a rolling time period
- Development of reporting, MI & portfolio health/performance Insight. Ensuring the creation and provision of key reporting, data or metric pack as required. This will support decision making, drive action or highlight performance trends
- Champion standards, methods, templates, reports and timetables used. Ensuring there are consistent standards & techniques in use across business
- Ensure project quality assurance. Ensuring that those responsible for change are hitting the expected standards and consulting on corrective actions where they are not, evidencing any improvements made
- Be a key point of contact for tools used by the Change function
Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience of PMO Services, processes and methods working to industry best practice Ideally from a financial services background
- Experience of Portfolio Management platform implementations & configuration
- Proven track record in developing, implementing and delivering of PMO services in a complex environment, across multiple divisions and functions
- Experience of project and large programme delivery/change environments
- Experience of waterfall delivery in a structured change environment, alongside agile development concepts.
- A strong academic background to degree level and a recognised PMO (P3O) / PMP / APM / Prince 2 / Agile qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Senior PMO Analyst looking for a chance to really influence the direction of an organisation's PMO function. Ideally, your experience will have been developed in the financial services sector. However, experiences in similar environments will also be considered.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.