Risk & Compliance Manager
Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment firm who are proud to be working with one of the fastest growing tech companies in the financial sector. Our client is recruiting for a Risk & Compliance Manager to join the Finance Team in their Sheffield office. The role involves working with the in-house teams to make sure that the clients products are promoted and delivered in line with all applicable regulations.
What you will do:
- Be comfortable working with both internal teams and third parties to understand & promote compliance with all applicable regulations. These include but are not limited to:
- FCA Regulations
- Data protection
- Financial Ombudsman Service
- Make sure that all compliance management processes are constantly upheld, reviewed and updated where necessary
- Be first point of contact for all compliance matters
- Be comfortable leading the key relations with regulatory bodies
- Maintain active engagement with both key industry bodies and customers alike
- Analyse areas of progress and needs and define solutions and implementation plans
What you need:
- A strong understanding of Risk & Compliance in Financial Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Financial Services regulations & guidelines
If this role sounds like the right challenge for you, we would love you hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.