Our client, a fast-growing technology firm, are looking for an innovative and passionate Test Analyst ideally with either experience or an interest in Automation Testing.
As this company continues to grow, the Test Team will play an increasing integral role in the SDLC. This Test Analyst will be involved in the life-cycle from development stage right through to implementation.
The whole development team is accountable for quality and to ensure all their projects meet the highest standard, its integral the test team is involved throughout the SDLC.
You must have drive, determination and a desire grow within a fast-moving environment with great opportunities for advancement.
The skills/experience you'll need:
- Experience with test driven (TDD) or behaviour driven development (BDD) practices
- Experience in defining test strategy/approach, test cases
- Experience of working with a variety of business personnel, developers and management
- Experience developing testing artefacts, such as test plans, test cases and mind maps
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Flexible with working hours as deemed necessary to deliver products on schedule
- Working closely with internal stakeholders including architects, developers, designers and product managers, customer services
- Working on cutting-edge, innovative products, in an entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborating with developers in a close-knit, fun environment
- Candidates who hold Agile, ISEB or ISTQB Software Test certification would be at an advantage but are not essential requirements.
Your application will be reviewed by Affecto and unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance as an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Amber Peacock: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.