Project Manager (Software Deployment)
Affecto Recruitment is proud to represent one of the region’s leading software providers as they continue to go from strength to strength. 2018 will be a huge year in the company's history with record-breaking figures projected and therefore, they have asked us to help manage an ambitious talent programme on their behalf. In the first stage of this extremely exciting project, we’re looking for a dynamic Project Manager to look after a range of client facing assignments.
As a Project Manager, you'll have full budgetary control as you deliver a wide range of projects from complex software rollouts and upgrades to large-scale migrations. Obviously, you’ll need to ensure these projects are delivered on time, within budget whilst using your excellent stakeholder management skills to keep everyone informed and engaged.
You'll need to have a demonstrable track record in the following:
- Delivering complex software projects
- Strong budgetary (P&L) control
- Effectively engaging and managing all, including C-level, stakeholders
- Planning and coordinating the engagement of all project resources including business, technical, vendor, and any other external resources
- Proactively leading resources to ensure that they are working efficiently and achieving their project objectives
Ideally, you'll also have the following:
- Supplier / 3rd party management experience
- Successful delivery of software projects
- Involvement with projects around cloud migration and AWS
- Experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment, preferably within the financial services sector. However, experience in Utilities, Commercial Healthcare or other corporate IT environments would be welcomed.
- Strong change management & planning skills
- Strong resource planning, estimating and budget management skills
- Experienced a wide range of project scopes from technical to business change
- Professional project/programme management - Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc.
- Ideally educated to degree level
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Project Manager with a diverse portfolio of projects behind them, looking for a route into the FinTech sector.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.