Project Manager (Change Management)
Affecto Recruitment is proud to representing one of the region’s leading financial services organisations as they tackle a significant change portfolio. As part of this extremely exciting programme, we’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to help drive forward key business change and technical projects.
As a Project Manager deployed on this exciting programme, you’ll deliver a wide range of business-critical assignments from telephony, software rollouts, and process optimisation. Obviously, you’ll need to ensure these projects are delivered on time, within budget and whilst displaying excellent stakeholder management skills to keep everyone informed and engaged.
- To self-identify, own and implement improvements to working practices used by the Change function
- To ensure projects are managed in a controlled manner in line with the business’ project methodology
- To effectively engage and manage all, including Board level, stakeholders
- To plan and coordinate the engagement of all project resources including business, technical, vendor, and any other external resources
- To proactively lead resources to ensure that they are working efficiently and achieving their project objectives
- To work closely with the Project Management Office to ensure that cross-project and programme interdependencies are identified and managed
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of project and large programme delivery in a portfolio environment
- Significant experience of traditional waterfall delivery in a structured change environment
- Worked in a demanding, fast-paced environment, preferably within the financial services sector. However, experience in Utilities, Commercial Healthcare or other corporate IT environments would be welcomed.
- Strong change management & planning skills
- Strong resource planning, estimating and budget management skills
- Experienced wide range of project scopes from technical to business change
- Professional project/programme management - Prince2 or PMP
- Ideally educated to degree level
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Project Manager with a diverse portfolio of projects behind them, looking for a route into financial services.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.