Affecto Recruitment are working with a leading digital business in Sheffield that are looking to recruit either an experienced project coordinator or junior project manager. Managing multiple projects of varying value, this is a highly demanding yet rewarding position with a forward thinking, people-centric business in the centre of Sheffield.
This role will include working with the business directors, coordinating and managing projects for a number of high profile, well-known clients ensuring that project objectives are met in line with agreed budgets and timescales. Working closely with internal teams of designers and software developers, you will ensure highly technical solutions are easily digested by non-technical stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step up into project management within a growing digital business.
Specific duties include:
• Agreeing project objectives, planning project timelines and key deliverables
• Organising the project team workload and project pipeline
• Identifying process improvements and implementing changes
• Working to agile or waterfall methodologies
• Creating project documentation
• Significant experience in project based role, ideally within the digital sector
• A project management qualification would be a distinct advantage, such as ScrumMaster or Prince2
• Understanding of front and back-end development, User Interaction (UI), User Experience (UX), Quality Assurance, Testing and web design
• Excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to working
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.