Product Solution Consultant
Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment firm who are proud to be working with a major player in the financial software solutions industry. Based in the heart of Sheffield, our client provides the opportunity for their employees to develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of their field.
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Solution Consultant to support their customers in the implementation of their solutions, all the way from the sales process up until the system going live. You will provide strategic advisory services, as well as working with them to optimise their own business processes and of course, the implementation of our client’s software.
What you will do:
- Understand customer needs and support them as required
- Define business requirements and recommend solutions
- Work with internal teams to design software solutions
- Prepare elements of business case definition and implement process change
- Work with internal teams on product configuration
- Work with colleagues and customers alike to transfer knowledge
- Specify requirements for data migration
What you will need:
- Significant experience working in financial services
- Experience of supporting customers in software implementations and upgrades
- The ability to communicate and work with customers to fully understand their business requirements to be able to successfully implement business change
- Previous experience in data migration and product configuration
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to deal with complex problems and offer solutions
If this role sounds like the right challenge for you, we would love you hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a worldwide, forward-thinking business.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.