Product Implementation Consultant
Affecto are proud to be working with one of the leading software providers in the financial industry. Based in Reading, with the requirement of travelling throughout the UK, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the configuration of the accounting space of projects being implemented.
What you will do:
- Fully understand the business needs of the clients you will be working with and translate into our client’s functionality
- Be comfortable configuring the system using SQL scripting
- Participate in workshops and analyse then document the results
- Make sure any issues raised are communicated and resolved promptly
What you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience of software implementation projects
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Thorough understanding of accounting practice and principles
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading global organisation. If this sounds like a challenge you would like to know more about, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Mark Reed: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.