Principal Software Engineer (C#.Net)
Our client designs and builds bespoke software solutions that support a wide range of applications and industries across the globe. As a result of recent expansion they are looking for a Software Manager to lead the software engineering team across multiple locations.
This is a highly technical role that involves managing teams and projects across the complete software development lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering through to final implementation. The successful candidate will have a good mix of hands on technical experience as well significant motivating a team whilst delivering success in line with stakeholder expectations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a team of software developers locally and remotely
- Work closely with the design and specification teams in ensuring project activities are in line with the companys strict QA polices
- Work closely with project stakeholders, manging their expectations and communicating throughout the project life cycle
- Degree in Computer Science or similar topic
- Experience in C# on the .NET framework
- Experience with C++ and MFC
- An experienced manager with a number of years experience managing a team of software developers.
- Proven project implementation experience in a fast paced environment.
Your application for this Software Manager vacancy will be reviewed by Affecto and due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.