£30k - £35k + Benefits
Are you looking to work for a blue-chip business within the booming financial services sector? Our client is recruiting for a PMO Analyst to work within and support the PMO Team as they enbark on a significant, ongoing change project.
This role will involve tracking the status of project deliverables and milestones, supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables, risk and issue co-ordination, coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles, post implementation reviews, and any ad hoc programme and project level workshops.
Additional responsibilities of this role will include supporting the PMO Manager and wider team with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, contributing to quality reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
• Manage the Portfolio level risks and issues register
• Ensure the change control process is being applied across all projects.
• Manage the portfolio lessons learned repository; attend and facilitate post implementation review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the lessons learnt repository
• Co-ordination of sign-off of project deliverables in order to achieve stage gate approval
• Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilisation is monitored
• Work with the PMO manager and Project managers to develop and maintain the project standards guide, seeking contributions from stakeholders to ensure that the standards meet best practice
• Build and maintain the repository of project templates to support project delivery – use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
• Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
• Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio
• Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
• On-Boarding and off-boarding of team members within Strategic Change
• Previous PMO analysis experience, ideally gained within a financial services business
• Experience of project/programme co-ordination
• Experience or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
• Experience of working within a structured project management framework with knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
• Advanced processing, manipulation, analysis and interpretation of data ability
• IT literate (MS Office, MS Project)
On offer is an above market-rate salary and a competitive package including a bonus and various incentives.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link below or call the office for more info.
For full details, email David Wainwright: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.