Lead Service Designer
My client, a leading software provider for retail banking and asset finance customers, is currently recruiting a Lead Service Designer/Lead UX Designer to join their Service Design team. The team is responsible for delivering focussed and innovative solutions to a portfolio of clients across the UK. Joining the team in a senior position, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be resourceful, forward thinking and committed. You will have experience in delivering exceptional best practice UX solutions (hands-on) but also have the experience to manage and liaise successfully with senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Instil project teams with the confidence and discipline to explore innovative design solutions while respecting client deadlines
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams of Consultants and UX and UI Designers and Developers to realise your insights for simple, accessible and easy to use services that take into account a deep understanding of a broad range of stakeholders and the context in which they will be using the service
- Combine formal User Experience orientated design methods with a strong sense of empathy to understand the needs and behaviours of the users of the service and to translate this into robust requirements
- Work with partners to adopt and adapt the latest research in Inclusive Design to become a robust toolkit and methodology for measuring and designing Digital Services
- Lead customers in workshops, focus groups and field studies to map, measure and improve their product and service offerings
- Promote design thinking and advocate design principles and best practices
- Mentor junior members of the team
10+ years of industry experience and strong work samples which demonstrate your process and the finished project
Experience of planning & leading stakeholder engagements
Comfortable taking a leading role in multi-disciplinary project teams
Clear evidence of collaborative, interdisciplinary working methods
Strong track record of significant client-facing responsibilities
Driven, hardworking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
My client offer unrivalled opportunities to do meaningful work as you engage with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals - people determined to change the practices of business; increasing efficiency and improving the look and feel of technology for end users.
They provide the opportunity to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field and you'll also enjoy a competitive salary, pension scheme, and excellent benefits package.
Please be aware that as part of their hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check.
If this sounds like something that may be of interest, then please apply below.
‘Your application for this Lead Service Designer/Lead UX Designer role will be reviewed by Affecto and unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.’Apply Now
For full details, email Sophie Chapman - Dempster: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.