Lead .Net Developer x 2
Affecto are proudly working with one Hull’s tech power houses who assist major transport operations throughout the UK including the likes of Transport for London, National Railcards, Enterprise Car Hire, Uber and more.
Based in Hull, our client is looking for two experienced full stack Software Developers to join our innovative and dynamic team to work on interesting and varied projects using the latest technologies for high profile brands.
Our client is currently one of the fastest growing Tech Companies in Yorkshire in the top 40 fastest growing in the country, there is no better time to join them as they look to expand their Development Team and become one of East Yorkshire’s premier tech companies.
The ideal candidate will have
· A can-do attitude with an interest in writing high quality code.
· 8 + years’ experience of software development and an aptitude for solving problems.
· Be able to provide technical leadership and mentoring to less experienced developers
Experience of the following is desirable:
• Microsoft Azure, Microsoft .Net
• Visual Studio, IIS
• Version Control using GIT, SVN, VSTS
• Knowledge and experience of.net Frameworks 3.5, 4.5 and .net core 1.0
• C#, ASP.net, MVC, Web API, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, JSON, XML)
• T-SQL & Microsoft SQL Server Databases, LINQ, Entity Framework
What can our client offer you?
As well as a flexible and friendly environment where the development team dress down every day of the week, they offer you the chance to work on interesting projects using the latest technologies helping make life simple of millions of people on a daily basis.
They offer a competitive salary, flexitime, pension, health scheme, childcare vouchers, opportunities for training and personal development, Hull City of Culture event tickets and discounted gym membership.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Amber Peacock: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.