Affecto are delighted to continue their partnership with an award-winning technology company based in Sheffield who are looking to add ambitious Software Engineers, with solid experience in Java, to their rapidly-growing team.
As a Java Developer/ Software Engineer you’ll be responsible for the strategic development of a platform capable of reliably storing and processing data in the most efficient environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the platform provides a sustainable environment to support the company’s processing and storage requirements, within the strict SLAs required by the clients
• Responsible for all routines associated with data collection, storage, management and processing
• Responsible for the establishment, storage and updating of all documentation associated with the development and production systems
• Identifying and introducing improvements to ensure the technical quality of your own work and the wider development of the team
• Strong knowledge of Java
• Experience using Amazon Web Services or similar vendors
• Good knowledge of Concurrency & Networking
• Linux based OS and No SQL database experience desirable
This is an unrivalled opportunity for experienced Java developers to accelerate their career in one of the region’s most exciting organisations as it continues to go from strength to strength.
If you would like to learn more about the role and the client, then please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Lizzy Holywell: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.