An innovative software solutions provider in Wakefield, who are on the cusp of major expansion, are scaling their development function with junior, mid, and senior level Java engineers. These engineers will be developing state of the art software integration solutions that will be used locally, nationally, and eventually globally.
You will be working in a highly talented and capable team of individuals who are key to the development of this advanced software. If you have hands on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we would like to hear from you.
- Develop high quality software design and architecture
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Analysing and problem solving
We would like to see:
- Knowledge of webAPIs and web services (e.g. REST, JSON, SOAP)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Familiarity with a range of operating systems (e.g. Linux, MacOS, Windows)
- Knowledge/experience of AngularJS 2 or 4
- Understanding of Big Data processing (e.g. Rabbit MQ, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
This is an opportunity to work alongside cutting-edge technology and talented engineers where you will be instrumental in the design and development of state of the art solutions. If you are interested to know more then please get in touch!Apply Now
For full details, email Amber: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.