AP - 1482
Affecto are proud to be working with one of Sheffield’s hottest tech companies who are looking for Java Engineers – you will be working in our clients Big Data engineering group delivering new features and maintaining production releases of their Big Data product, which incorporates our Active Transactional Data Replication IP.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design build and maintain a top class UI for a flagship product.
- Solving difficult programming problems with innovative solutions
- Working with a global team of experts
- Building software within an Agile framework focused on TDD
- Helping to guide delivery of high quality software with minimal technical debt.
- Continuous improvement of the automated test and build frameworks
What We're Looking For:
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in Java (or equivalent) development
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent development skills in Java, with commercial experience of OO Design
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Team players who can also work on their own initiative
- Experience with Bash
This organisation is offering fantastic career growth and skills development, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge please get in touch! We would love to hear from passionate Java developers who want to be part of this growing company.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment support all roles within IT including Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, MI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.Apply Now
For full details, email Amber Peacock: Amber@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.