Our client, an award-winning technology company based in Sheffield, is looking to add an experienced iOS Developer to their expanding mobile team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region's most exciting organisations as it continues to go from strength to strength.
As an iOS Developer, you'll play a key role in building rich mobile apps for customers all over the world. As their product and client portfolio grows, they have risen to the challenge of delivering a great user experience alongside cutting edge new features to ever evolving data science models, all while constantly keeping an eye on managing ever changing targets.
If you can identify yourself with the following, this role could be ideal for you:
• An authority on everything iOS, ideally everything Apple! Subject matter expert on different iOS versions and SDK architectures.
• At home working as part of a diverse but tightly knit system of teams, instantly understanding and compromising with all stakeholders- technical and non-technical, internal and external. Communicating clearly and effectively.
• Appreciate great design and understand the value of going a step beyond building something that merely works, to designing something that evolves and scales effortlessly.
• Understand the value of testing and Quality Assurance.
• You are at home working in an Agile fashion, deploying rapidly, collaborating closely, making pragmatic decisions, and have no problem adapting to rapidly evolving specifications.
• The ability to pick up and analyse an existing codebase to push the product forward, focusing on delivery and refactoring when needed.
• You aren’t afraid to break new ground, and tackle problems that may not have been solved by anyone before you.
• Degree (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science (or related discipline)
• Demonstrable commercial experience in iOS programming – Objective-C or Swift
• Strong experience with Native iOS development and Version Control (Git)
• Experience with JIRA, Bamboo and Stash is desirable
• Knowledge of UX best practices
• Experience with UNIX/LINUX command line
• Understanding of Android development and the ability to work closely with Android developers would be beneficial
Exciting iOS Developer Opportunities like this really don't come around that often, so if the above sounds like the challenge you're looking for – We'd love to hear from you!
If you would like to learn more about the role and the client, then please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Lizzy Holywell: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.