Head of Technology Governance
Head of Technology Governance, Sheffield, £70k + benefits
Reporting to the Director of IT & Infrastructure, the Head of Technology Governance will work …
To ensure Technology activities and investments are aligned to the business's objectives and are balanced against risk
- To manage information security and business continuity activities
- To govern Technology risk management activities
- Ensure solutions are resilient, scalable and utilising appropriate leading technology
- To develop, maintain and uphold Technology policies
- Ensure technology processes and controls are appropriate across the business
- To manage the day to day operations of the Technology Governance team
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage Technology Governance activities across the business to ensure alignment with business priorities and engender continuous improvement.
- Ensure appropriate policies, standards and procedures are in place across Technology to ensure activities are aligned to the technology strategy and technology risk is managed effectively.
- Lead incident management or problem resolution teams to accelerate resolution of significant Technology operational or delivery issues that could impact on the Value Creation Plan for the business
- Ensure governance policies and procedures are effectively communicated to all internal staff and 3rd parties to support appropriate Technology governance for the business
- Own Technology governance tools including information security, risk management and business continuity
- Own the Technology risk process from identifying and quantifying technology risk to ensuring operations and delivery teams effectively manage risk.
Manage a regular risk review process.
- Manage information security operations to ensure significant risks are understood and appropriate policies, standards, processes or procedures are in place to manage them.
- Lead information security incident and problem management
- Business Continuity Management
- To lead business continuity management ensuring Tes Global has effective countermeasures in place to ensure continued operations in the event of business impacting events.
5+ years experience leading Technology operational and delivery teams.
- Strong understanding of operational governance of digital and enterprise technologies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage policy and documentation life cycles.
- Proven project delivery skills including working experience of multiple delivery approaches.
- Understanding of architecture and technology frameworks.
- Working experience of media and at least one other industry vertical.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link or call the office for more info.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email David Wainwright: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.