Affecto are proudly working with a Sheffield based organisation who are looking to expand their development function. You will work in their growing Central Operations Team and will develop the company’s bespoke web applications.
You will be a frontend developer with a passion for software design and development who wants to advance your career to the next level.
This role will involve:
• Working in a small team to develop applications for a variety of users
• Developing your knowledge of many types of technology
• Having an impact on systems used by thousands of people around the UK
• Ensuring that software meets operational requirements
• Monitoring and optimising systems to provide an excellent user experience and delivering business value
• Providing clear updates on progress against assigned tasks
• AngularJS or Node.JS
• Microsoft desktop, web and development technologies
• Working on public facing websites with a focus on performance
• A good knowledge of emerging web technologies
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming front end developer to put their stamp on some bespoke products, working in a relaxed environment with likeminded developers.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Amber Peacock: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.