Are you an experienced or aspiring DevOps Engineer who would love to join an amazing team of tech specialists in a business that has such exceptional culture it is winning awards?
Affecto are working strategically with a largescale international business, with an annual profit of over £100m, to assist them in their on going drive to attract the best talent in the DevOps space, and if you’re an experienced Linux or DevOps Engineer we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for DevOps Engineers who are passionate about the latest methods to manage an infrastructure and who want to be part of operating high profile online platforms. You will need a sharp eye for architecture, security, resilience and performance.
You will have knowledge or experience working with CI, CD, CM, DevOps, and Agile. You will also have practical experience working with the likes of Git, Jenkins, Ansible and Chef to create a release automation pipeline from development through to live.
It is absolutely essential that you have strong working knowledge of Linux and DevOps procedures within a Linux environment. Additionally you’ll be aware of most aspects of tcp/ip, http and https and be able to use this knowledge to analyse problems when they occur.
- Deliver first-class systems, which are secure, appropriately tested, perform well, and help provide an engaging customer experience
- Take responsibility for technical environments and services, support, monitoring, measuring performance and addressing technical issues when required
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of configuration practices, application quality, tooling and agile processes
- Manage and maintain our environment pipeline, ensuring repeatability and ease of use Create and maintain quality technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews, and embrace peer feedback on your work
If you like a technical challenge and want to work in one of the most advance DevOps teams in the area, not to mention want to be part of this highly exciting business, then please get in touch! We would love to hear from existing DevOps engineers, strong Linux engineers, or anyone who believes they have what it takes to be a DevOps engineer.Apply Now
For full details, email Amber: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.