Affecto are proudly partnering with one of Sheffield’s fastest growing tech companies in the digital sector. As their technical teams continue to develop they look to bring a DevOps Engineer into their dynamic team.
You will be key to designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure whilst collaborating with teams across the business to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
As an integral part of the team, you will come from a Sys Admin or DevOps background and have good knowledge and experience of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Maintaining platform security and updates
You will need experience of:
- Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Linux scripting languages
- Cloud platforms – AWS, Rackspace, etc.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Load balancing, firewalls, etc
- VPN’s and switches
- Docker and Kubernetes would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business, who put their team and technology at the forefront of everything they do. If this sounds of interest, then we’d love to hear from you!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Amber Peacock: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.