Our client, a leading software company in Sheffield, are looking to recruit a Data Scientist.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and set up a new department to provide valuable new services to both their clients and for internal use.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience as a Data Scientist in a commercial environment
- Experience in analysing customer data and recovering relevant information
- Experience in producing necessary algorithms in order to generate information in relation to propensity modelling
- Experience in working with commercial colleagues and the wider business to translate customer data into meaningful MI, actionable insights and ultimately marketing activities
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining MI reports, models and the database using MySQL and Excel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Possess strong and professional communications, both verbal and written.
- Experience of data querying tools and languages in particular MySQL, NumPy and R
- Good scripting and Python programming skills
- Experience with working with large volume data warehouses
- Strong selection, reporting, analysis and statistical modelling skills.
- Experience of providing data and analysis with interpretation, statistical analysis and regression analysis, under strict deadlines
- A numerate degree (Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Business/Finance etc.) at 2:1 or above (desirable).
- Salary will be commensurate with experience. They offer excellent working conditions and an opportunity to join an established development team in a fast expanding IT company.
‘Your application for this Data Scientist role will be reviewed by Affecto and unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.’Apply Now
For full details, email Sophie Chapman - Dempster: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.