Customer Success Manager
Our client, a market leading international technology business, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join them in a newly created role as a Customer Success Manager. This opportunity would suit someone with a background in IT Account and Project Management.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of Account Management at all stages of the sales, on-boarding and after sales processes with a passion for providing excellent customer service and able to assist the business in setting best practice standards.
- Being the primary point of contact for your customers at all stages of their lifecycle with the business
- Engaging with customers as the initial sales processes completes
- Co-ordinating onboarding process for your customers and assisting through onboarding activities
- Project managing of customers software installation
- Gaining an understanding of the customers technical infrastructure
- Advise customers of new software releases and changes that will be most beneficial and applicable to them
- Main point of contact for any support issues or product bugs and ensuring all are resolved
- Maintaining excellent levels of customer service
Essential Experience required:
- Substantial experience of interfacing with customers as a primary contact
- Significant experience in project or program management, customer support, account management or equivalent roles
- Prior experience in technical account management or technical project management
- Able to lead cross functional teams to deliver agreed objectives
- Experience of working within a fast paced agile environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in business administration, computer science or a related field
- Project management certification
- Experience with data storage, migration or recovery
For full details, email Keren: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.