Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment firm who are proud to be working with a major player in the financial software solutions industry. Our client is recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join the Financial IT Systems Product Management team in their Sheffield office. The role involves providing high-level, specialist support across all areas of compliance, specifically dealing in the UK Financial, Banking and Mortgage Industry.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for developing and promoting the Group’s Compliance capability offer
- Embody the group values
- Hold and maintain an excellent understanding of the regulatory environment
- Be comfortable leading the key relations with regulatory bodies
- Be point of reference for internal teams when addressing regulatory aspects
- Maintain active engagement with both key industry bodies and customers alike
- Analyse areas of progress and needs, sector-based and business stakes and define solutions and implementation plans.
What you need:
- Wide UK financial, banking and mortgage industry experience
- Significant exposure to compliance impacts
- To be able to prove your experience of handling complex situations
- The ability to communicate complex requirements by simplifying into a basic understanding
Technical & functional skills required:
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of the political landscape affecting UK banking, finance and mortgage regulators
- Extremely strong organizational skills, especially in arranging customer forums, workshop events etc
If this role sounds like the right challenge for you, we would love you hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a worldwide, forward-thinking business.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.