Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment business who are proud to be working with a fast-growing Dunstable based business who are looking to grow their Process and Quality team. A global, forward thinking business, they have a world class team that delivers system solutions to retail banking and asset finance customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Automation Tester.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in delivering the P&Q Strategy, ensuring that the integrity and quality of the product is upheld in all releases. This will be actioned by writing and updating automated functional tests.
- Add new tests and expand and update the current automation test suite.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Test planning, reporting and progress monitoring.
- Be a mentor for junior members of the team.
- Lead the way forward for automation.
- Be assertive as to not compromise on quality.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience of Automated Testing
- Knowledge and experience of Karma, UFT, Selenium as well as other automation tools
- Test experience of financial products
- Significant experience in test estimation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a worldwide company - if the above sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Amber Peacock: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.