Affecto are a specialist technology recruitment business who are proud to be working with a fast-growing Dunstable based business who are looking to grow their Process and Quality team. A global, forward thinking business, they have a world class team that delivers system solutions to retail banking and asset finance customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Automation Tester.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in delivering the P&Q Strategy, ensuring that the integrity and quality of the product is upheld in all releases. This will be actioned by writing and updating automated functional tests.
- Add new tests and expand and update the current automation test suite.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Test planning, reporting and progress monitoring.
- Be a mentor for junior members of the team.
- Lead the way forward for automation.
- Be assertive as to not compromise on quality.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience of Automated Testing
- Knowledge and experience of Karma, UFT, Selenium as well as other automation tools
- Test experience of financial products
- Significant experience in test estimation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a worldwide company - if the above sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment support all roles within IT including Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, MI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.Apply Now
For full details, email Sophie Chapman-Dempster: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.